SUMMARY OF THE QUESTIONS HITHERTO DISCUSSED
- The origin of the Tarot is quite irrelevant, even if it were certain, It must stand or fall as a system on its own merits.
- It is beyond doubt a deliberate attempt to represent, in pictorial form, the doctrines of the Qabalah.
- The evidence for this is very much like the evidence brought forward by a person doing a crossword puzzle. He knows from the “Across” clues that his word is “SCRUN blank H”; so it is certain, beyond error, that the blank must be a “C”
- These attributions are in one sense a conventional, symbolic map; such could be invented by some person or persons of great artistic imagination and ingenuity combined with almost unthinkably great scholarship and philosophical clarity.
- Such persons, however eminent we may suppose them to have been, are not quite capable of making a system so abstruse in its entirety without the assistance of superiors whose mental processes were) or are, pertaining to a higher Dimension.
The information contained on this site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Independent Thinker and is not responsible for 3rd party content accuracy and expressions.